Thursday, January 31, 2013

On To February...

It's the last day of January and I am so excited. Sometime over the next 2 weeks I am bound to meet my baby girl.

I have been struggling with anxiety about her arrival and have been working on trusting God to bring her into this world at the perfect time and more importantly, at the perfect weight, which is what I'm most anxious about.

It doesn't help that I've fallen into the swing of things back home. We are completely unpacked, organized, baby ready etc. so I've run out of things to do to occupy myself. I've gotten pretty good at keeping my house clean, the laundry done, and meals planned so that doesn't take long, and I'm down to the last few episodes of the only show I watch while Ryan is at school.
I'm not sleeping very well as I believe allergies are giving me a sore throat and my wale belly makes it very hard to get comfortable enough to fall asleep so napping or sleeping away the time isn't really an option for me either.

I need some things to do to get my mind off of this final stage of waiting! You would think I'd be practiced at waiting for my baby after our long journey or fertility issues but the home stretch has been the most anticipated.

Today I think I have filled the majority of what would be a long school day with all sorts of chores and tasks so that the day not only goes by quickly but also so that everything is done and ready for the weekend!

I'm thinking we may have a little super bowl party this week so I can survive the game with another woman who cares about it about as much as I do. LOL.

Well, I'm off to the grocery store! Here's to February and good things to come!

No comments: