Monday, October 18, 2010

Allie Allen

What a weekend!

We enjoyed a long get-a-way to Houston this weekend and one of my great goals was to get some great pictures of 4 week old Allie! Now I ran into a snag with my photo retouching because my free trial expired and I'm still waiting on my code to keep using the software so these are pretty much untouched:







We also went to the Renessaunce Festival this weekend which was super fun and great entertainment! Haha! I snagged a few pics of some costumes with my camera but my blog only lets my post 5 pictures per post. (Dumb!) We also really enjoyed ourselves just hanging out with Jimmy & Melissa and Jon & Em! It was a great weekend!

And today we went and saw the house! Seperate post to follow since I'm at my picture quota for now!!!

2 comments:

melbel55 said...

Love the pics Tiff! You are so talented and we are lucky to have a photographer in the family! The house looks great... I can't wait to visit. We had so much fun with y'all this weekend come back soon!!

Allison said...

WOWZA! House is beautiful. It's amazing how the green against the red bricks makes the house POP! Great pictures. HUGH backyard! Man, you could have a couple of Great Danes with it! LOL. Great, cute pics of Allie too. Send some of Bree.