Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Photography News!

Well, I officially own the domain: tiffanyandersphotography.com
I've purchased web hosting too and am working with my chosen web designer to get my website and logo up and running live! I'm SO excited! My hope is to be able to rotate out my part time job at the YMCA to really go after photography! But I won't do that until I'm consistantly making about the same amount of money as i am at the Y with my photography.
My other hope is that SOON word about MY photography will spread like wild fire and business will take off!
If you have people you want to hand out my cards to (when they get here!) I would LOVE to give some to you! I'd like to work here in the Austin area as well as in Houston.
I'm expecting the website to go live about the 6th or 7th of October. =)
So spread the word! Tiffany Anders is takin the photography world by storm! =) Woo Hoo!

No comments: