Thursday, September 2, 2010

HELLO SEPTEMBER!!!!

Do you like my new layout?
I'm gonna be honest; I saw Beth's changes and got jealous! LOVE the brown upgrade on your page sis! ;)
But, I've been talking about how excited I am about the upcoming season, I decided I needed something appropriate to such a change. =)

I am pumped right now! I'm about to head to work which is going to be a little easier on me today because the Cafeteria is being used which means we're stuck in the gym which means we have a good excuse for a movie day! That may not sound like much but when you're talking about occupying very energetic kinder and first graders, 2 and a half hours of movie time is bliss! LOL
Plus we're being encouraged to work on clubs for the kids, where they can learn a special skill that we can teach them. I chose sign language! I need to brush up and choose some songs to work on and get planning! Sometime before I transfer in November I'm supposed to have a showcase for the parents of what the kids learned in my club! =) I'm so excited!

ALSO, I know I talked about getting back into photography and that level of excitement just went up! We got some rewards coupons from family at Staples and thanks to a friend who is using her student ID to get me a fabulous discount, I'm getting PHOTOSHOP!!!! We're talking top of the line professional photo editing software! I can't WAIT to use it! I hope it comes really soon so I can edit this weekends pictures with it and try to figure it out. This is REALLY going to help my photography. =)

Ryan and Dad went to the house last night to do a walk through on the stick stage and apparently they've done a LOT in about 4 days! I can't wait to see where it is on Saturday when we bring them breakfast tacos and water so they don't mind me taking pictures with my nice camera and snooping around a bit instead of taking snap shots with my phone from the car window =)
They way things are looking we may be in earlier than expected! I certainly hope so!

Justin and Ryan have a game date for when the Cowboys play the Texans this season! The pre-season game the Texans ruled! LOL (Mom, listen to me, I'm talkin' football!)
I'm hoping that friendly rivalry game will end up a family event. I'm gonna be torn 'cause I gotta support my hubby but I'm awfully partial to Justin's Cowboys victory dance! Jon's a Texans fan now too! He better have some sort of ongoing communication during this game.

September makes me think of the color red, and new beginnings and fall and I'm just so thankful for our family and all that we have. I wish more of them would blog and e-mail so I can get a glimpse of what's goin on =) Hint Hint

HAPPY THURSDAY!

No comments: