Monday, September 20, 2010

Catching Up!

So it's been a while since my last post and there are some highlights that need to be documented!

It's going to take me a longer time than I expected to even really understand PhotoShop. That's right, I ended up getting it after all!

And we went down to Houston this weekend to meet our new baby neice, Allie; and as far as our newborn session went... Allie did NOT enjoy herself. We decided to wait a few weeks and let her adjust to being alive outside the womb before we try to strip her down and take her pictures again. LOL But I have tried to post some of the few we got of her not screaming and apparently they are too large of files or something because they won't load onto blogger! Ugh! I'll have to figure that out later.



I got my stitches out from my mole biopsy and there were NO precancerous cells! And since I was in the area I went by the house! They have sheet rock waiting to be put up and bricks waiting to be laid! Here are the most recent pics!






No comments: