Friday, September 24, 2010

ATTENTION WORLD!!!

I'm goin' pro!!! After a networking opportunity arose in Houston for a photography gig Ryan said I needed business cards because a little comment and simple transaction could have left a couple with all of my needed information for their engagement pictures.
I explained to him that at this point cards wouldn't be practical because I don't have a REAL website. SO... we decided that as an INVESTMENT we are going to get a website and business cards and really hammer in on these photography gigs!
I now introduce to you....
THE BUSINESS CARD:



I also e-mailed a web designer that a friend of mine knows. We will hopefully be working over the next few weeks to create: www.tiffanyandersphotography.com (It doesn't exist yet so don't click it!) I'm hoping we can match it pretty closely to the card and have a theme going! I have so many ideas I'm so excited. My blog will be a part of my official site, (But it will only be photography related so I may keep this one for random thoughts.)

SO... I need all of my (silent) readers to spread the word! Anyone looking for a photographer? Refer them to me! I'm STILL building up my new portfolio and prices right now are CHEAP!

And of course, there will be a BIG blog post when the website goes public!

So, I may be just an Austin photographer or an Austin AND Houston photographer! So even if you're in Houston; Spread the word! I'll come down! =)

So exciting!

No comments: