Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Bummer!

Today I decided to track my Staples order that was supposed to bring me PhotoShop that I have been SO excited about... and found that the whole order was CANCELLED!
Yep... no PhotoShop, no camera battery charger, no antivirus software.
Why? Because the rewards we used are apparently non transferrable! Ugh!
My mother in law so sweetly offered to purchase everything FOR me but it all has to be under her name to use the rewars but the PhotoShop student version has to be under my friend's name so she can present a student ID and get me the validation code! What a let down! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I was about this program and how long I've wanted it and the plans I already had for it. I hate it when you feel like the rug has been pulled out from under you landing you right on your fanny. =(

So, I'm going to have to get more creative with my photo retouching.

My first mark package did arrive. And I have set up a party and I can't wait! My other mark. order will be here this week so i can model some of the products at the party! I just love girly social events! This gave me a great excuse to get together with a bunch of wonderful women! I hope everyone can make it! =)

In other news...

We got a new staff member at work because we went over ratio which means I won't always have to close.
AND it made it easier for me to get off this Friday so Ryan and i can head down to Houston to meet our 'almost-here' baby neice!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

t's such a important site. fanciful, acutely stimulating!!!

-------

[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony Mozgowe[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]
[url=http://tapsik.pl/zdrowie,i,uroda/opony,s,10988/]opony[/url]