Saturday, December 1, 2012

DECEMBER!!!

Happy 1st of December! I'm so excited about the start of this month! So many happy exciting times ahead.

Today Ryan and I took our van, packed it full of boxes and smaller items and made a day trip to Round Rock where we got a storage room and unloaded it all. It's amazing what we can fit in our van with all the seats down in the floor! More than the bed of a truck for sure!
We plan on doing this again next Saturday so that 2 weeks from today we are only worrying about furniture and loose items like clothing etc. We have ordered a 26 foot truck and are having to plan very carefully how we do everything so that it all gets there at the right time.

I'm so excited to be moving things back to my home town. I can see Hannah Kate's room coming together in my mind and we have already received so much for her!
I'm hoping these next two weeks just fly by and we will be back home in no time. Then I have just a week to try to get the house unpacked and set up with window treatments, wall decor etc. before Christmas! And I definately want to be able to relax and enjoy Christmas so that is my goal and I will find a way to get it done!

15 more days! :)

No comments: