Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Random Thoughts

- It's Wednesday! The day after tomorrow we make our fist "moving trip" to Austin to drop off Ryan's work van!

- Tomorrow is Ryan's last day of school until January!

- I am so thankful for my Mom's Netflix account and for being allowed to use is these past few weeks.

- Because it's been cold this week I have stretched normal sweaters and long sleeved shirts over my pregnant tummy and have been presently surprised at how they've worked out for me. I've never had a skin tight wardrobe. Good thing!

- I am SO freaking excited to be coming home this weekend I can hardly contain myself! I am SEARCHING for things to do to pass the time, particularly productive ones but until Friday I really can't do much.

- I am already SO thankful for things I took for granted when we lived in Pflugerville! I can't wait to take better care of my home, I will never complain about having to simply open the back door for my dogs to go out. I can't wait to have a room dedicated to my sweet girl and all her things and see the beautiful decor come together! I'm so thankful for our master bedroom and can't wait to prep that for Hannah Kate's arrival. I will be so grateful on Monday when I do the grocery shopping and don't need to waddle up the stairs with all the groceries. I am sorry I ever took anything about living there for granted and SO glad I get to go back and really appreciate it!

- I can't wait for our next Doctor's appointment! It's a week from tomorrow and it will be our first one back home! And my OB is pretty sonogram happy and I LOVE seeing my baby so I'm hoping for another peak at what she's doing in there.

- I can't wait to see family and friends and enjoy the holiday season back home!

- I'm so looking forward to and pretty much relying on my Mom and sister helping me figure out where to best put furniture and get the house set up, particularly in the master and baby room to prepare for life with a newborn.

- I'm so excited about the timing of our move. To get to have our baby in the hospital with the Dr we wanted, to have sisters close by who not only stay at home with their babies like I will but also have some of the smaller things in common, like cloth diapers! To have an immediate support group so close by and help if the diapers throw me the first week or so. SUCH a blessing!

- Our kids will be so close to their cousins! Makafui and Hannah Kate might end up in some of the same homeschooling groups later. And if not I'm sure we will plan some family field trips with brothers, sisters, cousins etc. How cool it will be to raise our families so close together with some of the same big parenting decisions! :)

- I'm so looking forward to getting back into our church.

- Justin's Christmas Eve party is gonna be so much fun!

- Christmas day is going to be the bomb!

- My husband is so sweet and hard working.

- I'm so glad his commute and his school nights will be much easier in Austin.

- As anxious and impatient as I am to get back to Austin, I am so grateful, so blessed, and so very happy. Thank You Jesus for bringing us back home!


No comments: