Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Over The Hump

It's Wednesday! That means we are halfway through the week and closer to the weekend! This is good for me since things will pick up a little more next week as we prepare for the big move.

Last night was a tough night. It had been cloudy and dark and rainy all day long and I received that sad news that my Uncle Jimmie had gone to be with Jesus. He was only 53. I have a lot of funny and fond memories of my Uncle from when I was a child and my heart went out to my Dad and Nonnie and I hated not being near family, especially since Ryan was gone at school and I was alone.

I ended up trying to take my thoughts and feelings captive and made Muddy Buddies and listened to some good music and went over the my mother in law's house to just get out and away from my lonely apartment.

Tomorrow I'm going grocery shopping for the last time here in Cypress and I'm trying to be strategic about it where the groceries stretch an extra two days but no further than that as we will be moving and I don't want to move or throw away food.

I am preparing another "pre-move load" for Ryan and I to take to our storage unit in Round rock this weekend. Without the dogs and with all the seats folded down we can fit nearly two truck bed sized loads in our mini van. That way we can be certain that the 26 foot truck we reserved for next weekend will fit all of Ryan's work out equipment as well as all of our furniture and other things.

I watched my first episode of Downton Abby last night. I will continue watching but I am, as of yet, undecided on whether or not I will jump on the band wagon. Maybe I was too distracted to really get into it last night?

I've been struggling a bit with anxiety lately. I think it's because so much is changing and is about to change and in the midst of all that i'm alone most of the time with little to do to occupy myself.
I think a lot of my anxieties are also coming from being pregnant, in third trimester and not having access to any birthing classes until next month, as well as not being in the same town as my OB or my family.
I think once we move and the excitement of Christmas is here and I get to see mt Dr for the first time since actually moving back to Austin, most of that anxiety will subside.

I've been keeping up with my blog so much better lately even if I don't really have anything exciting to say. This is probably out of boredom and a lack of activities to occupy myself with.

No comments: