Wednesday, June 5, 2013

update

its been awhile since I've blogged so here's what's going on lately...

Hannah kate is laughing and talking like crazy and can now reach and grab for things and is on the verge of rolling over.

my old phone crapped out and so I got a very cool new one which I am blogging from with my voice. needless to say I am very impressed with Android.
now I will be able to keep up with pictures blogging email and text better than ever before.

I made one of my favorite appetizers yesterday for a baby shower this evening, I got it from my mom its tomatoes with salmon and cream cheese stuffed inside of them.

I'm also on a pretty tight budget so for gifts for this double shower I made diaper cakes for the first time.

in other news Ryan and I now have two new sitting areas. mom and dad gave us some of their old furniture that's in great shape and looks wonderful and I living room.

we also cleaned off the back porch d cluttered and made a nice outdoor seating area to look at the stars watch the sunset and have "connect" time.

+ the one downside to speaking a blog is lack of punctuation +

No comments: