Thursday, October 4, 2012

Happy October!!!




I LOVE this time of year! I want to wear sweaters that are orange and red and mustard yellow! I want to be outside in the mornings and evenings when it's like 70 degrees! I want to see pumpkins and taste apple carcinoma and pumpkin spice type treats. Mmmm!

Hannah Kate loves this type of stuff too! I've only actually felt her move inside of me twice until last night. I think I felt her two or three times last night alone! She must know we are going to see Gigi and Pops this weekend! :)

I got to talk to my big brother yesterday and that was very nice, we should do that more! But he's a very important, very busy person!

I have Christmas gift ideas pretty well planned out, and have already set aside gifts for my oldest brother, and my sister, her husband, and little M. I'm gonna say that's pretty good progress considering the lack of wish lists that need sent out!

My Bible Study is AMAZING! Now, I don't like to make infamous normal people like me, especially biblical teachers because the Bible talks about that, but I am really enjoying Beth Moore's study on James. And she was in Starbucks right before study. Apparently she has an office in Houston. I didn't see her, some other ladies did but it reminded me that, even if I had seen her, I wouldn't care. Just like I wouldn't really care if John Piper walked right up to me and asked for directions or something. Now if Jesus were in Starbucks, that would be a whole different story!
But anyways, this James study is SOOO good and I LOVE the structure and accountability of the workbook and homework. For me, daily Bible reading easily becomes a task to check off a list. When I have a work book with thought provoking questions, several verses to explore, and lots of writing to do, I really feel like I had a good quiet time!

I LOVE planning out Hannah Kate's room! It's proven to be a challenge with the furniture and limited funds but i get so excited to think about the time actually being here when the room I've had in my head for so long gets to come to life! ... if only we can get into a house... LOL

Which brings me to this! I'm going to see the investor house we have been talking about for a while. And if everything works out budget wise we will make an offer. Budgets are hard and there is a lot that affects a mortgage payment and here homeowners insurance is much more expensive than Pflugerville. Plus now there is mortgage insurance that wasn't around when we bought our first home. That adds like $130 a MONTH! So frustrating! But anyway, if we can get this house I will be so happy and be able to relax so much better!

Well, I'm rambling and have plenty to do today so I'll end here.

HAPPY OCTOBER AND FALL TIME!!!

No comments: