Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Replacing Facebook

For several reasons I have decided to get rid of Facebook and turn to blogging instead.
This way I can still try to keep up with everyone and allow family and friends to see what's going on in our life.
This also encourages me to write more, which I believe to be very good for me.

A lot has happened over the past several weeks; some tragic, some funny, other's absolutely delightful.

We lost our sweet puppy Samson, and have been doing better now, and are grateful for all the encouragement we recieved for family and friends.
I auditioned for American Idol which was fun but uneventful. It's a high stress environment which caused my nerves to get the best of my voice. Hilarious!
And this weekend Joe and Sara were in town and it was wonderful to see them. Almost the whole family was here and we got together on several occassions which is just such a blessing to both Ryan and I.
We are so blessed by our families.

I start my job at the YMCA after school program this Monday and I'm hoping to be transfered to a school down the street from our new house when we move.
Ryan has orientation for his Union school next week and we are scheduled to close on our house about Thanksgiving so we are in for a lot of exciting changes!

We are headed to Houston this weekend to try to figure out some ticket mess that someone else got Ryan into, and we are looking forward to being in Houston again next month when our baby neice, Ally is borne!!!

We are so excited about what God is doing in our lives and so blessed to have such wonderful people to take part in it.

Please keep us informed on what's going on in your neck of the woods and how we can be praying for you!

Much Love!

Tiffany

No comments: