Thursday, August 19, 2010

Random Thoughts

Well, the last time we checked on our house they had finished up the plumbing and it looked like they might be real close to pouring the slab. That was Tuesday so it'll be interesting to see where they are the next time we head out there for a visit.

In other news; Ryan and I were finally able to go to a young marrieds small group last night. And we loved it! BOTH of us! We feel like couple friendships are just waiting to bloom! Plus our Sunday School class starts up again this week! We are so looking forward to getting plugged in to our church and making new friends.

I am getting really excited/nervouse about starting work on Monday. Excited to actually work with the kids and curriculem, but nervous about how my supervisor might like to supervise me. In my past experience with this job I had a group of about 24 kids, we met before the kids arrived, went over a few things and then we all worked with our particular group of kids without anyone hovering. And not to brag but I did a pretty good job with things that way.
I'm also not pumped about only working with one other guy. I prefer to work with Women. I'm hoping this aspect of the job is short lived. And I'm hoping that it won't be a problem to transfer to the elementary school down the street from our new house wants it's built.
It's a lot easier to put up with something when you know it's temporary.

Ryan and I are headed to Houston tomorrow to try and sort out this ticket mess and are hoping that it will be even easier than we are hoping for.

We are also already looking forward to the holidays! I'm looking forward to a change in seasons!! =)

Hope you are doing well. Happy Thursday it's almost Friday!

No comments: