Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Some Lists

BOOKS I'M READING(or about to read)

-Living the Cross Centered Life
-Reforming Marriage (Part of premarital counseling.)
-Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover
-Love and Respect
-The Five Love Languages
-The Excellent Wife
-Preparing for Marriage
-So You Wanna Be Like Christ
-Costa Rica Vacationing

THINGS I'M GOING TO DO WITH MONEY (When I get it.)

-Pay off my credit card (and cancel it.)
-Buy some of the above books
-Register for my churches Women's retreat
-Buy some wedding music from itunes (gradually.)
-Revamp my wardrobe (Gradually, I have crappy clothes AND SHOES =(
-Work on a special project for my college bound friend (a shadow box)
-Start buying gifts for my special attendants (gradually.)

THINGS I'M DOING THIS WEEK (Lord Willing)

-Reading carefully and thouroughly through James and 1&2 Peter (My favorite books of the Bible and easily applicable to life. Lots of meat.)
-Spending good quality time in Prayer and quiet time w/ my savior
-Spending good (unplanned) quality time with my family
-Looking at and researching wedding venues and such things
-Working with and going on walks with Teige (the baby I care for)
-Swing Dancing w/ my fiance and small group
-Getting my oil changed (blah!)
-Getting a copy of my birth certificate (proving more difficult than expected)
-Studying and preparing with my fiance, and just having a good time.
-Personal Reading

No comments: