Thursday, February 26, 2009

STOP!!!.... Slow down to think on things...

So... I tend to be the kind of person who will live day to day, in the moment, out of ... well everything else.
It gets to the point sometimes where I can't even complete my own thoughts. Thus I'm inspired by Mr. A to post a "Random Thoughts" blog.
Thanks Mr. A!

I'm sick right now. And I hear I probably will be sick on and off for the next three months before my immune system gets used to being around 12 little children with runny noses, and coughs and sneezes that are never covored, 5 days a week. Time to put on my big girl panties.

We're moving! We are actually going through with it this time... has it REALLY set in? I don't think so.... I need to get better at keeping things spotless, I'm a forgetful person and not very on top of things when I'm sick... Remember the in the moment day to day statement a minute ago? ... yeah.... SORRY MOM!

I wish I knew how to chill out more. I feel like I'm under a lot of pressure and stress and I'm not even sure where half of it is coming from.

My relationship with Christ is lacking... on my part of course. I'm losing motivation and desire... I feel like a bad Christian. I love to pray and be on with God... just don't like reading my Bible all the time... That needs work... starting tonight.

I want to have more discipline in every aspect of my life.

I want to learn how to save money! I mean REALLY save money.

I want to have more time for photography. I'm really hoping that will take off here pretty soon.

My work is trying to make me fat with all the kid food they feed me. It's time to start pushing away the plates.

Dr Pepper bottles are really cool toys for little kids if you fill them up with water, food coloring, and glitter!

I sleep more than I have in a very long time and am very god with sleep hygiene... why do I still feel tired? Why am I still struggling to sleep ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE NIGHT?

I have an INCREDIBLE boyfriend.

I'm in love with him.

He's in love with me.

The L-bomb has officially been dropped.

40 hours a week is a lot different than I imagined it.

I can't wait for my health insurance to kick in.

By the time I have my own kids, I should have things down.

I'm going to enjoy being a wife and mother.

I love my mom... and the rest of my family.

I'm tired.

I need a shower.

I need to read my word and spend time with God.

No comments: