Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Progress! Ready for Baby!

Well, according to my Dr we are making great progress in Hannah Kate's arrival! I was told there is at least a 30% chance that she will be here by Wednesday! And if not by then, within the next few days following! I am hopeful! I would love to celebrate Valentine's Day with my husband and our sweet baby girl, so if she happens to come before or even on Valentine's Day I will be over the moon! I'll be thrilled no matter when she comes but I am definately encouraged by this forward progress.

I love spending quiet time in Hannah Kate's room. Her crib mattress came so the bedding fits better and the room finally feels complete! It's so beautiful and happy! I am so blessed by so much! I'm just soaking up every moment and thanking God for family close by, wonderful health care, my amazing husband who is just as excited and anxious to meet our girl as I am, our lovely home, our silly dogs, (one of whom is also excited for the arrival of a new human in the home!) our awesome church, new small group and ever growing list of new friends. God has just blessed us so richly and I don't want to lose sight of the joy he has given us in all of this!

Here's to this possibly being my last pre baby blog post! (probably not but I can't help but wonder.) from here on out I will be praying for an uneventful delivery that results in a healthy baby and healthy mama! :)

No comments: