Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Random Thoughts and Catching Up

Facebook: This is getting more and more frustrating. I wanted to start over, delete my account and begin again with my new e-mail address keeping in touch only with the people I actually see on a fairly regular basis. But Facebook won't let me!!! It keeps telling me that there is something I'm the only owner to that I need to delete before closing my account. What the heck are you talking about! (So dumb!)

Schlitterbahn: Awesomeness! However, I'm not as young as I once was and just don't bounce back like I used to. LOL (Talk about tired Tuesday.)

My Husband: I am so in love with him!!! I'm still very blessed at how he dealt with my job situation. Thinking you have a job just to be turned down for the fourth time in a row was just too devastating. So what does he do? "Baby let's look at our budget, run the numbers and see if we can't get you out childcare." And we did. I was able to leave my job and don't plan on getting another one in Childcare ever again. I want to be a Mom, and taking care of other people's kids after 6 years or so is just too much for me!

Our New Car: I STILL love this awesome thing. I LOVE that i don't have to dig for my keys anymore. Love the gas savings, and LOVE the safety ratings it has for when we put babies in the back seat. (No this isn't happening anytime too soon but we like to think ahead.)

Our New Church: Getting involved in the Children's Worship ministry with my Husband has been a lot of fun... and if I end up getting paid for it, that would be AWESOME!!! I also might get a paid internship with our church this summer which would also be AWESOME!!!

The Near Future: I am always nervous when I think about this September and Ryan's Union Interview. I pray every night that God will start Him as a 3rd year instead of a first. It is probably my biggest prayer request right now.
See if Ryan starts as a 3rd year he will get at least a 3 dollar raise as well as other benefits and have 2 years less school to accomplish!!! This would mean us getting into a house and starting a family sooner than if he starts at the beginning.

I'm also already looking forward to the Holiday season. This year will be fabulous and I love family holidays.

That's all for now, I need to go make spaghetti for my hubby!

2 comments:

Jazz said...

Wait. so we're not gonna be FB friends anymore? lol Sadness.

Praying for y'all!

Jazz

Tiffany said...

I swear it's nothing personal. Facebook is just getting more and more difficult to keep up with and tends to lend itself to gossip and needless medling. The magority of the ppl on my FB now are family members.