Sunday, February 2, 2014

A Quick Recap and Update!

I'm Back!

The Holidays were super busy and them life just got away from my so here is a brief recap!

Christmas in Houston:









We have a new Nephew! Matthew!




Ryan and I celebrated our Birthdays a few weekends ago!




And Hannah Kate is Almost ONE!

This last thing is just so crazy to me! We did same awesome art for her upcoming party this evening and I made a million little sunshine confettis! I'm about to order invitations and food (Yes you can do it that far in advance.) I have all the decorations and matching "Mommy and Me" outfits :) And I'll soon be prepping the house for My sweet Mother-in-law and sister-in-law to stay with us over that weekend. And tomorrow I think I'm going to attempt a birthday photo shoot with my little angel! :) She is SO active and constantly babbling these days. She is getting very good at parroting back similar sounds and words and just growing up so fast in so many ways.
I can't believe it's almost been a year!
Her gorgeous curly hair is starting to lay down and is still as bouncy and curly as ever! Just getting longer! I am thrilled! She is beautiful and just grows more lovely everyday. She is VERY social and quite the performer! She loves to get out of the house and show off all her tricks to whomever will pay attention in grocery stores and restaurants etc.


She is quite the little escape artist! Even buckled in as tightly as possible she can manage to wiggle around and stand up in grocery carts and restaurant high chairs and is even getting closer and closer to wiggling out of her highchair straps at home!
I just ordered a chair from Buy Buy Baby that secures to the table that I'm hoping will keep her contained long enough for meals. LOL
She explores by tasting things and LOVES food! Especially pizza, blue berries, and Greek yogurt!





Well, that's all I have time for right now. I'll get better at updating from now on. I want to be able to look back at all my blog posts as the moments with my precious daughter just seem to fly by!

No comments: