Friday, September 14, 2012

Random Thoughts...

- I think we found our new home! The house is going to need a few little projects to be really what I want but it's not far from it! - The neighborhood of the home we are making an offer on today is like from a fairy tale! It's gorgeous and wooded and has all sorts of trails and parks. We are really buying into the neighborhood than a specific house. - I love this weather! But I hate that our downstairs neighbors can't go 15 mins without smoking up a storm! Don't they have a job or places to be or something? Every time I open the balcony to enjoy the breeze and let the dogs rest out there, I'm closing it again and having to get rid of cigarette smoke in my apartment! But soon, we shouldn't have that problem. - I felt my baby kick last night! I don't know if it was really a kick so much as just baby movement but it's the first time I've ever felt anything like it and I'm so thrilled! - Next weekend Ryan and I will be on the beach in Galveston enjoying a marriage conference get-a-way! - In 13 days Ryan and I get to see our baby again! It's been several weeks since we've had a sonogram and the pictures weren't my favorite. Plus this is the big one! We get to find out if we are having a son or daughter! :) - a few days after the big sonogram, my sister in law is taking me to go look at nursery furniture! Hopefully we will have an accepted contract and a move in date so we can actually get some planning done. - the following weekend my sweetie and I get to visit Austin and family! We are so excited to see our niece and nephew as they grow so much at this time! And I'm excited to work on our baby registry with my mom and sister! - At the end of October we will go back to Austin for another visit to see my Nonnie! - Hopefully November 2nd will be our closing date and we can move in to our new home the next day and get settled before the holidays. - If we do get that closing/move date it really works out that this year Thanksgiving is in Houston so I can keep getting settled and by the time we head to Austin for Christmas I should be done with all the organization.

No comments: