Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Life

So we no longer have a house. The offer that was VERBALLY accepted came back with added negotiations, one of which being, the fridge stays for an extra $1000 from us... it's a 2 year old fridge, not worth that much. They also added $1000 to the list price of the house.
Not only was our realtor furious but so was the seller's listing agent. What the seller did was just rude and ridiculous and even the listing agent said our offer was more than acceptable. So We turned down their counter offer and they may come back and accept our original offer but until then, we are back in limbo, waiting. And I'm hoping we can still hang onto our close/move in date even as the days pass. I really want to be settled by Christmas.

That's life I guess. We are hopeful that we will still find a home in this gorgeous family friendly neighborhood and our realtor is confident that we will. But yet again, I find myself waiting... only this time, I find I am more patient. God will provide, just like He always has.

If Jesus, the son of God was born in a manger, which was sufficient for Him, THE SON OF GOD! I know my precious baby will be provided a place. And I know God knows my Mommy's Heart desires, and he cares about them. We are well looked after. Even when the going is a bit rough.

This weekend in Galveston will be so refreshing, and even the timing of this marriage conference is another reminder that God really does have wonderful timing for everything in our lives.

1 comment:

Mama B said...

That's right! Everything will be OK!