Monday, September 17, 2012

Celebrate!

I am 18 weeks pregnant today! And I have felt my baby move a few times! I have had dreams about the baby being a boy and dreams about the baby being a girl! I started out thinking my Precious is a girl! Then I thought it would be a boy! Now I have 10 days to wait and see and I have absolutely NO idea what gender our baby might be. What a surprise! I just can't wait to know if we are having a son or a daughter and start choosing names and talk to the baby more specifically about more specific things. I'm SO excited.

We got a house! A contract was accepted that we are happy with! We are going to need to find a refrigerator and soon and oven, but we are thrifty! The house is small and simple but has a lot of potential and is set in a neighborhood that to me, is like walking through a fairytale forest! It's SO beautiful! 
Just look at the pine trees in our front yard!


This weekend Ryan and I are going to Galveston for a Marriage conference, and I'm very excited. We are even staying in a hotel! I think it will be so good for us, and we will enjoy it even more now, knowing our home search is over. We really did our research and feel confident we found the right place. We viewed 37 houses! And we traveled tons of neighborhoods and have put so much time into this search. It feels good to take a deep breath and know that I'm going to live in the most peaceful, gorgeous, family friendly neighborhood in Cypress.

Next weekend, we will find out the sex of our baby and do our nursery furniture shopping with Melissa, my sister in law, who has insight on the best places to shop for baby furniture in the area. That will be exciting!

The first weekend in October Ryan and I are going to Austin for a visit! I'm so excited to get to spend some time with my parents and siblings. And to see our little niece and nephew who have grown so much! And to show my Mom and Sister some of my decorating ideas and pictures of the house and neighborhood.

We have a great several weekends ahead! :)

No comments: