Friday, December 23, 2011

Dear December...

You are supposed to be a month filled with joy and peace and glad tidings! Unfortunately, I feel like you have failed to live up to said standard ... In my life at least... Or maybe it's just me, maybe there is something wrong with me.

And then I think not only on your month but this whole past year! And that's your fault too... I'm stuck assessing highlights and low lights.

Deciding to start a family :)
1st Anniversary :)
Galveston Vacation :)
Searching for a Church Home (and still not belonging) :(
Joe and Sara announce pregnancy : /
Horrible nanny job :(
Not so great Starbucks job : /
Bethany and George announce pregnancy : /
Begin Foster Application Process :)
First Placement; JJ and Big C : /
Big C goes home : /
Thanksgiving! :)
PCOS diagnosis :(
Second Foster Placement; Baby J :)
Baby J goes to Aunt :(
December and still not pregnant :,(

Last Thanksgiving Ryan and I sat down over breakfast and made a list of goals we wanted to accomplish in 2011. My number one goal that Ryan agreed with me on was to be gregnant by the end of the year... I'm afraid that's not going to happen... And for some reason, it being the end of a year makes it feel 20 times more devastating than anay other month we found out I still wasn't pregnant...
I am a Christian, I know God loves me, I know that He has the perfect timing for us, but I'm no fake, none of that helps right now! He may have the perfect timing but I don't like it! I want my timing! I'm tired of waiting and getting all sweet and loving with a newborn and on the same day getting him taken from me and finding out we are not pregnant... And just days before Christmas!?

No comments: