Monday, December 26, 2016

Starting Fresh

my tree and indoor decorations are put away and I've started cleaning the house and putting outdoor decorations away.
I've got a lot of things that I want to start now that Christmas is over and a new year is just around the corner!
One of those things is giving my PCOS the attention it needs to be able to change things for the better
I'm on medication and am adding natural supplimenta recommended by my doctor as well as overhauling my lifestyle by eating according to my insulin resistance and PCOS needs and getting more active. I'm also making it a point to start my days with prayer and meditation because I know in my own power I will run out of determination. But I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!
I just placed my grocery order to follow a 28 day start up plan from an awesome book my mom gave me and I pick it up this evening!

I received our new preschool curriculum right before Christmas so I also need to read up and prepare for starting that with Hannah Kate hopefully on January 2nd.
We are also talking about separating the kids into two different rooms again as then sharing a room is causing more arguments (and violence) as well as sleep disruption and bedtime routine issues. Basically my goal is to revamp our life in the most beneficial way possible for everyone! I want to be intentional, organized, productive, kind, patient, fun, healthy, loving and joyful! So that is exactly what I'm setting out to do! Lord help me!

No comments: